I Love you to the Moon

Last week Jason and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary! I can't believe how fast 8 years can go by. I can't believe how much can change in 8 years too! We have gone from just the two of us to a family a five (or at lease we will be shortly.)Even though it has not always been easy it has been wonderful. I truly found my soul mate when I met Jason. He is a such a blessing to me and I thank God every day for pairing us together. I have a sign hung up in our bedroom that reads "Friends yesterday, lovers today, Soul mates Forever." I don't think I could describe us any better. I could not ask for a better husband or father to our children. I cannot imagine life without him. He is caring, loving, a hard worker, fun to be around, VERY good looking and my best friend!! Did I mention that he is HOT!! What can I say, I am pretty sure I married the best looking man on earth!! ;) Jason, these past 8 years have been breathtaking! I love you to the moon and I look forward to the rest of our lives together!

This picture was taking last summer, which made me realize we HAVE to take more pictures together!!!

Comments

Lisa said…
If I didn't know you two, I would have thought Jason was standing over your shoulder while you wrote this. LOL. I agree that you two are soul mates and are meant to be together. Happy 8th Anniversary!!!
Katie said…
Happy Anniversary!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Days of February

The Glory Project: Great Pap

1|52