Taking it back a year for this post. In the summer of 2024, Oakley played a show with some friends in our small hometown. His Great Pap came to watch, and I had completely forgotten I had taken a photo until I found it on my computer this past week. Great Pap passed away earlier this year, and seeing this image was such a sweet memory for us and a little glimpse of God's glory.
1|52 Looking ahead, with 2017 just a reflection. My hope for 2018 is to simplify my life. Spend more one on one time with each kiddo, take more walks in the woods, sit and talk more, laugh and enjoy each other to the fullest. Oaks and I took a walk to the river today, just the two of us. It was seriously cold, but it was sweet to have some time with him. Cheers to the new year!
Comments