Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just some random pictures

These are just a few favorite pictures that I have taken here lately...not because of the image quality or because it is a great portrait, but simply because they are a moment in my life that I want to always remember!

The other night I found this little frog hanging out on our window.  The kids were already in bed, but I knew they would get such a kick out of this little guy so I took a picture.  The next morning I showed them and they thought it was the greatest thing ever (especially Oakley).  They kept wanting to know if it was going to come back, but no such luck so far.

A few days ago I walk downstairs to find Lakelyn crawling around with a nerf dart stuck to her forehead.  I ran to get my camera but of course by the time I got back she had already pulled it off and Oakley & Avery were trying to stick it back on.  Poor girl...they better watch out, one day she will get her revenge.

Two peas in a pod!  I was getting ready to take some pictures for my good friend when these two jumped in and wanted their picture taken...this NEVER happens so I though I better take advantage of it!  It turned out to be such a good picture and I think it is honestly one of favorites that I have ever taken of them together.

2 comments:

Katie said...

How cool! The picture of the frog looks like something out of national geographic. It reminds me of mom. And I agree the picture of Avery and Oakley is awesome. Oaks face is priceless.

Lisa said...

Poor Lakelyn with the dart. Reminds me of my house with Chaz. Also, the picture of Avery and Oakley is really good. It's sometimes the best pictures when your not expecting it.