Sunday, May 8, 2011

Softball Opening Ceremonies

Last weekend was opening ceremonies and tournament for Avery's softball team.  I LOVE spending time at the ballpark watching my kiddo's play, so needless to say I am so happy it is ball season!  Avery is having a blast playing.  She LOVES to bat, but this year she is really enjoying tagging people out!  I think her competitive drive has kicked in a little more this season! ;) The Wildcats did an awesome job in the tournament and they played some great games!  It's gonna be a fun summer!! 

My little Wildcat!

During opening ceremonies.

The huddle before the game!

She is ready!!

Swing batter!

Base Hit!!

  And she is off!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I agree, I'm so ready for ball season. Lots of being gone from home and eating out, but well worth it!