Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sledding with Friends

On Saturday, the roads were clear enough for us to head to a friends house for an afternoon of serious sledding.  The hill behind their house is amazing and we all had so much fun!  A weekend in the snow with my family and friends was perfect, and just what my soul needed.

Beginning my day with my quite time.  Wish every morning could be this peaceful!
  
 Our driveway.

 It was a beautiful day!

The Link and Strader kids ready to race.







 I was super impressed with Avery's snow boarding skills.  By the end of the afternoon, she could make it to the bottom of this huge hill.


 The boys were too excited about the car hood!



Lakes wipe out!

 Sledding and hot chocolate with  your best friend...doesn't get much better!


 My love!

No comments: