Sunday, January 31, 2016

Goodbye January

Goodbye January 2016.  Thanks for the memories!

 Nature and God's beauty never ceases to amaze me.

"You were born to dance to the beat of your own heart; to roam without cages; with the innocence of a child, and the free spirit of untamed horses; I hope you laugh without stopping, live with abandon, and love like that's all there is; say wild, my wild, wild child."

Jason and I were upstairs when we heard Lakelyn, from the basement say, "My abs hurt!"  We tiptoed down there and all three were doing T25.  lol!

 Homework.  I am so proud of Avery when it comes to homework.  She jumps in and always get it done before we even ask, most of the time!

 Afternoon wrestling sessions are a favorite with the boys!

 Sending my love ones out the door on a Friday.  Now for a little peace before I leave for work. ;)

She was so proud of her painting that she made at a friends birthday party!

No comments: