Sunday, February 7, 2016

February Fun

At one time, February was my least favorite month.  Now I can honestly say it is one of my favorites.  Basketball is winding down, softball is only once a week and baseball, and soccer have yet to start.  Jason isn't crazy busy and we seem to have more time at home together.  These are the moments I cherish.

 Again, wrestling is always a favorite activity!

 Daddy got the new basketball goal put up and the kids stayed out way past dark to shoot hoops.

 These two were glued to a movie.

 Lakelyn was so excited to get a bag of M&M's to put in her "M&M Trophy" as she calls it.

 Oakley has been wearing these house shoes every night.

 Lakelyn was walking her dog! lol!

Hanging out in "mine and my sisters" bedroom at Papa and Granny's.  Mom, Uncle Mike, and Oaks are looking at old pictures.  Avery, Lakelyn and Aunt Kat are playing barbies.  This bedroom will forever hold a special place in my heart.  Every time we visited my grandparents, this is the room Katie and I always slept in.  

No comments: