Sunday, February 21, 2016

Cold Days of February

Even though it's cold outside, we still try to have as much fun as we can!  This particular week in February ended with a ton of fun at Great Wolf Lodge.  Jason and I decided that instead of buying the kids more "things" for Christmas, we would buy them experiences.  We hadn't been to Great Wolf since Lakelyn was one.  Avery and Oaks had been talking about going back, and were always telling Lakelyn how much fun it was.  We made a cute little note and wrapped it in a box to give them Christmas morning.  Needless to say, when they opened it, they were super excited.  Might of been the best response ever to a Christmas gift!

 Beautiful snowflakes! Isn't God's beauty AMAZING!

 My little Elsa watching Frozen on this snowy day.  This costume has been worn more than any other in this house!

 Family challenge of who can do a handstand push up.  I lost, but I will get them next time!  lol!

 Morning sunrise from our front porch.

 This little dude wrapped up his basketball season.  He played hard this year!

 Avery is loving Netflix and is addicted to the show "Heart of Dixie." Can't say I blame her, it is such a cute show.

 This little lady curled up in our bed and fell asleep.

 Avery's all packed for Beta Convention.  I am pretty sure she has clothes in there too!  haha!

 And she's off!  Her first overnight school trip.  She is excited and I am having a hard time letting go.  How do they grow up so fast?

Over the weekend we headed to Great Wolf Lodge with friends.  The kids had a blast and so did the parents!  We are blessed with wonderful people in our lives, and I am so thankful my kiddo's have friends to grow up with!  Sorry for the iPhone photo's, but I didn't want to pack my good camera.

 Soul Sisters!

Avery, Allie, Jovie, Brody, and Gia.

All our sweet kiddo's!  The only photo we took off all 9 of them.

 Oakley and Chaz taking a break to eat some lunch.

 Right before they ran off to another ride.

Eating a snack.

No comments: